Sunday, February 13, 2011

07: generations

I finally got a chance to take some pictures for lesson #7 this afternoon when Gabriel was out cutting wood with Mike and Papa O. Gabriel loves working outside with his Daddy and with his Papa but with both, at the same time! He had a blast!!

I knew I was going to have to adjust my camera settings taking it outside on this nice sunny 49 degrees day. (Not that the temperature has anything to do with how much light the camera has to work with.) So before I walked the 1/4 mile back the snowy old railroad track bed where the chain-sawing was taking place, I adjusted everything so I had a great reading on the internal light meter. What I didn't take into account was the trees that blocked a lot of the light on the path. Luckily I got a few pictures that turned out anyway.







No comments: