Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01: what they do

Today's assignment for the joy of LOVE was to document your loved ones "doing" something they "do". I am sure most of the pictures for this class will be of Gabriel because I am home with him all day (and he is so cute) and who really has time at the end of the day to get the camera out? Between making dinner, cleaning up dinner and getting the kids ready for bed... not me!

The lesson today was about indoor lighting, how to find it in your home and catchlights.

So here it is... Gabriel doing two things he does... making a mess with the games and playing with trains! It was nice and sunny today and we have huge windows so I had no problem finding my light.






BONUS PICTURE: Something else I love doing what it does... food... cooking.

3 comments:

Cori said...

!!! Cute! And yum! That cashew chicken looks so good!

Nickie said...

now I'm hungry...thanks ;-)

Anonymous said...

it was good