Tuesday, February 8, 2011

05: love to hate

I am a little behind... SURPRISE... but don't give up on me yet!

Day five was something that drives you nuts. Oh boy, the possibilities for this! ;-)
I am working on not letting everything Mike does that make me say "WHY?" bug me. But one thing that I just can't let go is, in the van, when I am driving down the road talking to him, and it is his turn to respond or say SOMETHING, and I glance over to the passenger seat, and he is on his phone looking up something or emailing! It drives me NUTS! I didn't think taking a picture of Mike on his phone while I was driving down the road was the best idea so I took a picture of IT...



I am now learning my camera's selective focal points and exploring my metering more. I still have to find in the manual how to toggle my focal points... I always just push the picture taking button halfway down and if what I want focused isn't in a little box I try again. Hehehe! I am nervous about taking the camera off auto mode. But I'll work on it.

No comments: