Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh no... a broken computer

I have a few updates but the computer broke (with pictures already on it). So I decided I had better get an app for blogging.

The best news is that Mia is LOVING her new school. She has started band and is playing flute. Her papa Ron (the Douglass one)(She has 3 papa Rons, a papa Jon and a papa Don!! That's a lot of "ONs".) has been working with her this summer because at her new school they start band in 5th grade. She also is running for class representative for student council. It was very surprising to me because Mia is very shy before she gets to know people. (according to Mike she is shy for a minute then she is in your lap.) But she told me "I'm going to be more outgoing and less shy at my new school". So, I guess a new school, a new Mia. We will find out if she will be on student council on Friday... I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How cool she is starting to play an instrument! I look forward to the day my kids can do this!