Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Broken Computer: Update

We got our computer back from Apple yesterday... the hard drive was dead (just what we thought) and NO I didn't have it backed up. Most of the pictures from before Gabriel was born I had on disks. A lot of the pictures I took in the last two and a half years have been from my phone (all still saved on the phone thank goodness) but I have no pictures from Gabriel's birth or his first 8 months. I am just really glad we have lots of Grandmas that like to take lots of pictures of the kids cause I am going to need some. (I bet I have some on Facebook.) The only other thing I am bummed about are the 100+ episodes of Curious George we had on it! George is on iTunes so we can just save up our "Entertainment" budget and get them that way (or hope for iTunes gift cards for Christmas) and back them up!!!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

I'm going to attempt to retrieve my photos from my old dead hp...and I'll get ya as much as I can!

Anonymous said...

Is that a hint for Christmas stockings? :)