Friday, August 22, 2008

Quilting & Crawling

I told you I would have some pictures of Mia's bookmark she made at Jo-Ann's and the quilt she made at The Ella Sharp Museum. Also I scanned one of the pictures from Monday, it didn't turn out wonderful but it is cute. So here they are. :) She is so crafty!

Exploring "The Ella"

Mia's Quilt

and the Bookmark


Mia has been so busy with fun things lately that I have not given any updates on Mr. Gabe. 

#1. He is crawling! He has been mobile for quite awhile now but he finally decided to give crawling a chance and is he good at it. I thought keeping up with him before was hard but WOW this kid can move. 

#2. Another tooth. I can't believe how fast this kid is getting teeth. Now he has the next one on the bottom left. That is 7!

#3. We got a new toy today and Gabriel loves it. It is a super cute giraffe that you put balls in the top and they roll out the bottom. 








3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Wow that last picture of Gabriel sure does look like Mike! Glad that Mia had such a good time. Looks like she is really good at those arts and crafts! They were always my favorite growing up too!

Brandy said...

Gabriel is so cute!!!!

Nickie said...

Mia sure is crafty! I think this winter the three of us girls should crochet something fun together! ;)
Of course, at that time Gabriel will be running around the house, not crawling anymore! He sure is fast!