Thursday, September 25, 2008

Classes

I have so much to post about! the past few weeks have been super busy...

The kids are both taking swimming lessons at the YMCA and they both love it. We go two times a week and are there from 5:30 - 7:10. 




Mia and Gabriel are not the only ones going to the YMCA these days. I have been taking a few classes with Nickie, and I think we have found a schedule that works great.
Monday ~ Yoga @ 8:30.
Wednesday ~ Shallow H2O aerobics @ 1:30 (our old lady class :) ).
Friday  ~ more Shallow H2O aerobics @ 1:30.
Gabriel loves going to the child watch and is always so happy when I come to pick him up after class.

Speaking of taking classes Nickie and I also have taken a few classes at JoAnn's. (Remember Mia's crochet class) The same person that taught that teaches knitting. We took knitting 101 and to tell you the truth I like crocheting a lot more. Maybe it is because I don't have to think about crocheting as much but knitting seems a lot harder. I guess if I want to get better I have to keep trying.  We also took Sewing 101, now this I loved. It just so happens that my cousin Jessica was taking the sewing class too (it is alway more fun to take a class with people you know). We are taking sewing 201 in October and are making a wrap skirt. I already have the fabric and everything! 

1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

We have taken Lukas to swim classes several sessions last fall/winter. And plan to take him again. Im sure we will try and get the tues/thurs class though. not sure when yours is for the kids. I would also have interest in your crafty classes.. I used to crochet, but havent in a long time. same with sewing. I have made several quilts and curtains, but not too many clothing. That sounds like fun!!