Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Boy!

We took Gabriel to his check up last Thursday and he is growing! He is not as heavy as I thought, but he now weighs 19.5 pounds and is 28 inches long. He also had his first dental appointment last week, I know it seems early but he has 8 teeth. Oh ya, he got a new tooth about two weeks ago. The dentist said they all look great and that he will get a break and the next few teeth that come in should be his first molars (that should be fun!) 




So for a week or so Gabriel has shown "signs" that he wanted to try using a spoon. By "signs" I mean grabbing the spoon anytime it came anywhere near his mouth. The first try was very cute, once he figured out he could fling food with his spoon it was all over (and all over the room). He was so proud. 




3 comments:

Nickie said...

he is growing so fast! I can't wait to watch him run after the dogs. ;)
oh...and I thought he weighed more than that too! we need to go to the Y and work on our muscles! ;)

Jessica said...

Wow, 8 teeth! Holly just got her 3rd!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Oh I guess I need to make Lukas a dental appointment!! LOL! I forgot that he gets his first one when he is 3. :)