Monday, May 26, 2008

Movie time!

On Saturday Mia had her very first "I just met the people and I am leaving my child at this house" slumber party. She was very excited all week and when we dropped her off she went to play with her friends and didn't look back. Having only one child for the night we thought it would be a good time to go get the paint for our trim and look at grass seed (having two dogs that love to dig and run around like crazy has done a number on the grass). So at 7:30 when my phone rang in the middle of the garden center I just knew it was "the call". Mia was having a meltdown and wanted me to come get her. The paint would have to wait, my little girl needed me. When we got home we decided to watch the movie Mia had got from Netflix, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets . We got out Mia's sleeping bag and started the movie. Waiting for Mike to finish up some work stuff I got a few cute pictures of the kids.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that bottom picture is one of the cutest ones I've seen of Mia and Gabriel! I've checked your blog probably 57 times just to see it again! :)

Nickie said...

It's cool to have a "slumber party" at home too! ;)