Friday, May 23, 2008

It has been too long.

My last blog was in April and it is almost June this has got to STOP! I have lots of thing to say and don't know where to start....

Mike has been working an insane amount. The project he is working on is launching their website tomorrow so this week is "crunch time". On Monday he is going to Texas to do some user training and will be gone for three days. I plan on posting at least one post a day when he is gone, we will all see how that goes.

We have been working hard trying to get our "small projects" done around the house. We talked to a realtor about selling our house a few months ago and because of all the foreclosures in our area we have decided to try and rent our house or just suck it up and stay in it for now. Last weekend Gabriel spent everyday with Grandma Kathy and Papa so I could paint the stairs. I really like how they turned out and can't wait to get the rest of our projects DONE.



It is hard to believe but on Monday Gabriel will be 6 months old! It is just amazing how fast the time goes. He is really looking forward to figuring out how to crawl but for now he gets around quite well rolling. He also is very close to sitting up all by himself. He is still a little tippy but he is getting it. I have more to blog but I think Mr. Gabe is waking up from his 15 min cat nap.


3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

glad to see you back on the blog street! i actually love doing hope projects! especially painting! i just love how clean and new it feels afterwards. got any time to go out sat nite?

Nickie said...

The stairs look great! You go girl!
I'm a bit behind on this blogging stuff too...it happens ;)

Jessica said...

Ha! I love the pic of him and the penguins looking at each other! :)