Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Back to it!!!

I know... I said this last year (around this time) and I know you might not believe me when I say it this time. I am going to blog again!! One big reason that I haven't blogged in a LONG time is because I am SO busy. And if I am so busy, I sure should have something to write about!

Another reason that I think I don't blog anymore is Facebook... why do I need to write a page full of things and post pictures if it is all on facebook anyway? Well, I will tell you why (bullet style): 

  • Facebook's one line status updates might be just fine every once-in-awhile but sometimes you just need to write! 
  • Turning your blog into a book is way better than turning FB posts into a book for Christmas gifts.
  • It can inspire others. If I blog about some yummy food I grew maybe someone else will plant a garden.
  • It will lead to healthier habits. Blogging requires time, devotion and commitment.
  • It helps me think about and reflect on the things that happened that day... or week (not month anymore!! I am GOING to blog at least one time a week!)
So, here it is my first (again) post. Look for updates soon on The Family, The Farm, and The Fun!!


Mia is now 15 and in 10th grade. She starts driver's training next month and STILL loves to read. She is in 3 clubs at school and is a great help around the house and "loves" to help weed. Hahaaa! (Ok, she doesn't love it but she will do it when I ask.)


Gabriel is 7 and is in 1st grade! He is FULL of energy and keeps busy with basketball, baseball (t-ball last year), and soccer. He just started Trail Life and loves to help Grandma and Papa with the food pantry at church.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love reading your blog; and I'm glad you're back at it!!