Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Business Trip

Mike takes A LOT of business trips (as I am sure by now you know). San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Copenhagen, Paris... the list goes on. People keep telling me I should go with him. So I did! To Grand Rapids, MI (Insert the "I crack myself up" laugh here)!!

Mike had a meeting with a client in Grand Rapids this afternoon and was not going to be home till just about time to put Gabriel to bed. So we decided to tag along. With Mia being on spring break this week (and spending all week at her dad's house) it worked out perfectly because I didn't have to be home at a set time for her. Gabriel and I met Mike at his office and I drove us up to GR (That worked out great for Mike because he could be on the computer THE WHOLE WAY. Please refer to my "love to hate" post here). After dropping Mike off at his meeting we went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. Gabriel had a blast playing with everything. After the museum we decided to go to Target to waste some time and so when Mike called us to come pick him up we would be close. We walked in to the store, grabbed a coffee & chocolate milk and Mike called (I think he has a call out to all Target stores so when I go in he knows!). After grabbing dinner at Smoky Bones we headed home (with Mike driving this time)!












1 comment:

Cori said...

Hooray for the start of following your husband on business trips! It can be a blast :)
Love the pictures too!!