Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Falling Down

Of course the very next post after one about a new walker would be about falling...

Saturday I went with Mike's cousin Cara to a women's expo and to a movie. After the movie I called the boys to see what they were doing and they just happened to be at Outback waiting for a table for dinner (perfect timing). Two minutes later I got a call, Gabriel was walking around on the sidewalk and fell. Mike said he got a "little" scratch and sent me a picture.


Mike said he didn't cry much and by the time he got it cleaned up and I got home this sad little boy was "Happy Gabe" again. It has turned into quite the nice scab. I am just dreading the next bump. I think he has fallen 5 times more already that Mia did by this age. I don't remember any major bumps or falls with her. 

No comments: