Thursday, July 31, 2008

More new teeth!

Just before we went up north last week Gabriel sprouted a new tooth (the top right front tooth). On Monday my best friend Tiffany had her baby boy Logan so I went to the hospital and spent the day with her. The timing was perfect because the next day I had to take my sister back to the airport so she could go home to D.C. (I will let you know about her visit don't worry). Mike had a lot of work to get done (big surprise right?) so he dropped Mia off at her Grandma & Papa's house and took Gabriel out to his parents so his mom could help watch him so he could get some work done. He also took my brother Jacob (who was being mean at home so got sent to my house) out and taught him how to drive the tractor. Anyway back to the point of this post... When I go home from the hospital I notice that the other front tooth had cut though. Now our little boy has 6 teeth!!! 


Four on top

Two on bottom

Jacob is driving already :)

Baby stats: Logan was born at 7:07 on July 28th
He was 7 lbs 12.5 oz and 21 inches long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those teeth!!! Has he been waving still?

Anonymous said...

Tough to decide which one of those babies is cuter...but I know which one is my sweetie!

Jessica said...

Wow, 6 teeth! Holly still just has one! I think Lucas had 4 or 5 at this age. Amazing how different things can be!