Sunday, June 29, 2008

A New Tooth

I was driving to Plymouth today on the way to my friend Amy's baby shower and thought to myself, "Amy's shower is on the 29th and that is today. Hey! That means that the 26th was Thursday. Gabriel turned 7 months old with out me even realizing it!" I don't know how that happened, but time is just flying by. 

Our little man is now sitting up and playing with his toys for as much as an hour at a time. He also can get just about anywhere he wants because he has started scooting across the floor along with all the rolling and turning. And yesterday I noticed that he has a brand new tooth! I have been waiting for one of his top front teeth to pop out but he tricked us and sprouted the one next in line on the top left side. I think the right side will be out soon and I bet the top front will not be long. 

I was able to get a picture of it yesterday but I can't find the camera cord to put my pictures onto the computer so I will have to do that soon. 

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

cant wait to see the cute little tooth on him!

Brandy said...

That is great! I can't wait to see the picture!

Anonymous said...

I love that kid!!! He was cracking me up the other day when he was eating my face off!

Matthew likes my necklace too, but not near as much as Gabe. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Gabriel-teeth marks on it!