Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And so it begins...



I have been wanting to start a Blog for quite a few months and I am finally getting around to it. Is it due to being extremely busy with the Holidays and having a new baby or just being lazy? I am not sure maybe a little of both. But now it is started and as soon as I get into the grove of being a "blogger" I hope you will enjoy reading about what is going on with The O'Connor Family! I am going to start off with a few new pictures of Mia and Gabriel over the last few months and we will go from there.

Mia and her new baby brother


Christmas 2007


How cute are they?


5 comments:

Nickie said...

I love the blog! I'm going to need some pointers, you pro!
I can't wait to see more pictures...
love,
nickie

Jeremy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere from the Indiana Fisks.

Jeremy
www.avafisk.com

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

So happy to see you here!! I've added you to my subscriber and can't wait to see more!!

Jessica said...

You're off to a good start! Looking forward to more! :)

LittleMissSunshine said...

Too cute! He is getting so big already. When do you start your training classes for the rest of us. You computer genius!!