Thursday, March 24, 2011

Updates are coming... no, really.

I think Mike has been gone more than home this month! Me trying to do that photo class thing with him so busy at work when he IS home and out of town more than not I haven't had a lot of time to take pictures of him. I am hoping to spend a lot of time with him for my BIRTHDAY WEEK (That is coming soon!!!) and getting the rest of the pictures taken and blogged about then.

Now I am wondering... Hold on... I have to look at a calendar and do some math.

Yup I was right, as of today he has been home 10 days in March and out of town 14. BUT out of that 10 days 6 of them were "crazy office days" (that's what I call it when they have any of their out of town Commerce Guys at the office) and that means working late and sometimes having a house guest or two. Don't get me wrong, I love entertaining and having people stay at our house, it is just not good quality Mike time.

No comments: