Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween @ Home

Sometime before I took off for Mexico we did all the fun pumpkin carving, costume making, Halloween-ish fun. This was the best time I have ever had carving pumpkins! I just loved watching Gabriel scoop his pumpkin's guts back INTO his pumpkin, it was so funny.







Don't worry, I didn't forget to make sure the kids would have a great Halloween without me. Mia went to Lansing to spend the night with her cousins. They had nursery rhyme themed costumes so Mia decided to be Jill as in "Jack and Jill". Her costume turned out super cute and she had lots of fun (as always) with Ryan, Emma, Katy & Lucy.

Gabriel and Mike flew the coop on Halloween to relax at Grandma Kathy and Papa's house. Gabriel's costume was a shirt I found at Target that said "Mummy says I'm sweeter than all this candy."



1 comment:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

cute pumpkins! and i love Mia's costume! did you make her skirt?