Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

Gabriel is getting more and more like Mike everyday, in the technological sense that is. He knows how to work our iPhones, the computer, and is even getting good at playing tennis on the Wii! He can't quite swing the racket at the right time to hit the ball yet but I am sure that is not far off. What he can (and has done a lot) is call people. Grandma Kathy and Grandma Teresa get the most surprise calls. I walk in the living room after a few minutes and he is talking about who knows what. Last week he even thought it would be a good idea to call Mia's school. I finally put a passcode that you have to enter before the phone will unlock so hopefully that will cut back on my outgoing call log.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that technologically advanced child of yours!

Anonymous said...

I've witnessed the tennis playing and have received a couple of those surprise phone calls. It won't be long before he figures out that code!

Grandma Teresa