Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two Year Anniversary!

Ya this post is late but oh well...
On December 16th, 2006 Mike and I had the PERFECT wedding. And for our 2 year anniversary I had the PERFECT surprise planned. This is how it was going to work...

Monday December 15th I was going to get Mia off to school (she was going to stay with Grandma Chloe & Papa) and drop Gabriel off at Grandma Nancy & Papa's. Then come home and tell Mike to get in the van, no information about anything. I had made reservations at Chateau Chantal, a Bed & Breakfast/winery located on the Old Mission Peninsula just north of Traverse City. 

What happened you are asking, why did I say "had a plan" and "was going to". Gabriel was in the hospital with croup :( poor baby. So we did get our night away, but not the one I had imagined. But one night in the hospital and Gabe was back to his happy self. 



2 comments:

Nickie said...

It was the perfect plan...oops ;)
Maybe next year!

Brandy said...

I'm sorry your plans had to change. It is the thought that counts and your little guy needed you. You will have many more to anniversaries to celebrate.