Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Countdown

Only two weeks until Christmas Eve already. I thought I was doing good starting my Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving (not something I normally do). We put our tree up last weekend (last year I think we got a tree the weekend before Christmas) and even got it decorated. We decided to use Nickie's artificial tree this year, it fits in the little space we have perfectly. I didn't want to put the tree in the living room this year because I'm afraid Gabriel would try to climb it. One thing I wanted to find this year was a Christmas countdown something, I found one in a magazine that I wanted to make but guess what, NO TIME. But I did find one at Target on sale for $20 that I love.



2 comments:

Nickie said...

Thank goodness I have a small tree! Next year Gabe can climb the real one you get! ;)

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Oh I did see those at Target along with the other pull-open door ones. I will definitely keep my eye on those for the after Christmas sale!!