Thursday, February 28, 2008

The New Ride

If you didn't already know, I drive a cute little Honda Civic that I just love. The key word there is LITTLE. Mike bought a GMC Suburban about two years ago that I have to crawl up into and sit practically on top of the steering wheel just to reach the gas pedal. With having two kids and two big dogs the Civic is way too small, and the Suburban is just too big. We put them both up for sale and three days later Mike called me with "bad news", the truck was sold. The car is now listed on eBay and the auction ends at 10:30 tonight. On Monday Mike did something he told himself he would "NEVER do", bought a minivan. It is a 1997 Chevrolet Venture, a little older than I was hoping for but it looks good and it runs great. It will work for now until I can get the Honda Odyssey that I want. Another thing Mike "will never do", buy a Honda.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet ride!!!

Cori said...

Hondas are GREAT cars! and the crib is super cute too!

Jessica said...

The familymobile! :) We still vow to never be mini-van people, but way to go to you for having the courage! :)

P.S. We have a Honda and LOVE it!

Nickie said...

Hope the new minivan is working out well for you. How does that thing handle in the snow?
Ok...how does this blogger thing work? I want to see your blog when I sign into my account, and don't know how to do it...
I suck at this technology thing...